The Support Team
Currently works with a core team of development professionals, with a variety of backgrounds and experience in development consulting, to take up assignments as teams.
- Dr.S.Chandrasekeran, a qualified medical professional, has experience in both clinical and community health areas. In addition, he holds a Fellowship in HIV Medicine from Christian Medical College, Vellore, and training in Counseling and Psychotherapy. He has been working with Reproductive health, STD, and HIV/AIDS interventions in Tamilnadu for nearly 20 years in various capacities. He is a qualified technical specialist and trainer in the field.
- Devyani Srinivasan has 7 years' experience in the development sector. She has an M.Sc.P.l. in environmental planning from the University of Toronto (Canada) and a BA in anthropology from Wesleyan University (USA). She has worked for non-profit and for-profit organizations and educational institutions in areas like social enterprise, rural livelihoods and finance.
- Francis. A has a BSc and an FCA with 22 years' experience in undertaking audits. He has been serving as a resource person for Entrepreneurship Development Programme (EDP) for more than 15 years and experienced in business proposal preparation and financials for business plan. He also co author a book on "Economic Strengthening of Communities".
- Dr. George Samuel, has an MA, MBA, and D.Litt., and 18 months management training by IMOD, organised by Tear Fund, UK in Strategic Thinking and Project Cycle Management. He has more than 20 year experience, both in private sector and development sector. Recently prepared "Empowering Change", a community development practitioners manual, published by Assisi Aid Project.
- John David Chester, an M.B.A., in Systems & Marketing and M.S in Software Engineering, has worked in corporate sector and later in the development sector for more than fifteen years. He worked in UNDP as Project Officer for more than seven years and currently an advisor and consultant. He has specialised in Disaster and Livelihood area with specialised training in institutions like National Institute for Disaster Management, National Remote Sensing Agency, National Disaster Management Authority, and UNDP on disaster and livelihood.
- Kolunthuvel. D has Masters in Computer Science with more than 20 years experience in Information Technology field with specialization on E-Commerce and application software development. Currently, he is the director of Toptech Solutions Private Limited a software company based at Madurai. The company provides services in areas like web designing and hosting, graphic designing, animation, software development, E-Commerce site development, and IT based advertising and promotional services.
- Dr. Magimai Pragasam, with an MA in Sociology and a Diploma in Communication from the University Leads, UK, a Diploma in film making in Xavier Institute of Communications, Mumbai, India, and a Ph.D., from Madras University, has more than 20 years of experience in communication, especially development communication. He is a trainer, a Master practionaer in NLP, and documentary film maker.
- Rajadurai B Post Graduate in Computer Applications having more than 15 years of work experience in the development sector, in areas such as MIS, training, and Monitoring & Evaluation. He has specialized experience in eye care and health care management programmes.
- Reginald Newton has more than 15 years experience in private sector in marketing, business development and in IT services. He has a B.Com, and MBA in marketing and PGDM in Human resource management. Reginald has worked in companies like Godrej, Dunlop, Pentafour Software, Bridgetree Research Services and Pentasoft Technologies during this period. Currently, with his experience in private sector, he works for interfacing with companies on social innovations, BoP market, and CSR areas, specifically in promoting joint projects for business development and social gains.
- Reji Chandra has an MA in Humanities, Diplomas in Project management, and development documentation; and Executive Development Programme at INSEAD Business School. He has more than 20 years experience in development project management, training, and networking, He has facilitated thematic workshops, served as a consultant in many national and international assignments, and presented in international and national forums on development themes.
- Shyam Sundar.T.R., has 30 years' experience in programme management. He has a BSc in statistics from the University of Madras (India) and a MBA from the University of Sri Jayewardenepura (Sri Lanka). He has worked for non-profit and for-profit organizations. He has been providing consultancy and accompanying services for NGOs for more than 15 years.
- Suseela. S, has a Bachelor of Law from Dr. Ambedkar Law University, India with more than 10 years experience in the development sector in areas like advocacy, networking, legal support, documentary film making, documentation and translation. She has developed a curriculum for the Indira Gandhi National Open University School of Gender and Development Studies.
- Vanaja Augustine has a Masters Degree in Social Work and MA in Psychology. She has more than 20 years experience in development projects and currently works as a consultant. Specifically she has experience in Community Development, Gender issues, Micro enterprise, NGO liaison, and Human Resource Development.
- Dr. Xavier Raj. A has 20 years' experience in the development sector. He has an MA and PhD in anthropology. His experience is in project management, research and analytics, technical assistance, policy advisory and capacity building. He has extensive experience in population, health and nutrition and enterprise.